TJ-SP determines that Lula’s son should not approach his ex-girlfriend

TJ-SP determines that Lula’s son should not approach his ex-girlfriend
TJ-SP determines that Lula’s son should not approach his ex-girlfriend
-

Natália Schincariol registered a case against Luís Cláudio Lula da Silva for physical and moral aggression

The TJ-SP (São Paulo Court of Justice) granted a protective measure to Natália Schincariol after she registered a police report (PO) against Luís Cláudio Lula da Silva, son of President Lula (PT), on Tuesday afternoon (2.Apr.2024).

In the decision, the SP Court orders that Luís Cláudio not approach Natália and leave the apartment where he lived with his ex-girlfriend.

In the police report, carried out at the Women’s Police Station, in São Paulo, the doctor claims to have been a victim of physical and psychological violence by the president’s youngest son.

She alleges that the attacks were by “physical, verbal, psychological and moral nature” and would have intensified over time in the relationship, which lasted around 2 years. Lula’s son called the accusations “fanciful statements” –read the full note below.

According to Schincariol, she had been attacked with a “elbow in the belly” during a fight with Luís Cláudio. According to her, due to the trauma caused by the alleged attacks, she had to be away from work for 1 month.

He also stated that it was“threatened” so that a case would not be registered against Luís Cláudio.

WHAT LULA’S SON SAYS

In a note published on X (formerly Twitter), the defense of President Lula’s son states that he was aware of the “fanciful statements” which they would have attributed to Luís Cláudio “untrue and fanciful attacks, whose lies fall within the types of crimes of slander, insult and defamation”.

The note, signed by lawyers Galib Jorge Tannuri and Carmen Silvia Costa Ramos Tannuri, also states that Schincariol could be liable for compensation for moral damages, “reasons why the relevant legal measures will be taken”.

Copyright
Reproduction/social media – April 2, 2024

Note from Luís Cláudio’s defense released by the accused’s X (ex-Twitter)

O Power360 contacted Secom (Secretariat of Social Communication) by email to ask for an official position on the accusations against Lula’s son. However, there was no response until the publication of this post. The space remains open for future demonstrations.


The article is in Portuguese

Tags: TJSP determines Lulas son approach exgirlfriend

-

-

PREV “TRE is VAR”, says judge
NEXT Bolsonaro gets on a tractor and is called a “myth” in MG; watch
-

-