This Saturday (24), the City Hall of Rio will hold another task force for those who need to update the Cadastro Único (CadÚnico). There will be eight service points, which will work from 9 am. The lines at the Social Assistance Reference Center (Cras) in Rio are still long.
It is through this registration that people become eligible to receive government benefits, such as Auxílio Brasil.
CadÚnico’s Task Force – Service locations
- Quadra da Escola de Samba Difficult is the Name (Avenida Dom Hélder Câmara, 6990) – Pilares
- Rui Barbosa Municipal School (Rua Aguiar Moreira, 652) – Bonsucesso
- Dias Gomes Olympic Village (Estrada do Camboatá s/n) – Deodoro
- Arena Jovelina Pérola Negra (Praça Enio s/n) – Pavuna
- Ciep Compositor Donga (Estrada Boiúna s/n) – Taquara
- Presidente Humberto de Alencar Castelo Branco Municipal School (Av. Marechal Fontenelle, 4519) – Realengo
- 9th CAS (Social Assistance Coordination) (Rua Dom Pedrito, 1) – Campo Grande
- Meireles Macedo Sports Center (Estrada do Canhangá, 40) – Guaratiba
In the collective effort, people will be able to register and update the income transfer program as long as they meet the requirements required by the federal government.
The Municipal Secretary of Social Assistance (SMAS) reinforces that it is not necessary to be registered at Cras nor need an appointment.
In the first task force, held last Saturday (17), with about 300 professionals, 3,266 attendances were made.
From Monday to Friday, the 47 Cras are serving 90 people a day in each unit. And the opening hours are from 8 am to 5 pm.