WITH ADVISORY – The Municipal Health Department updated this Wednesday (25) the data regarding Covid-19 in Palmeira, with confirmation of three new cases in the municipality.
This bulletin included:
- 02 cases in female patients;
- 01 case in a male patient;
- 03 cases in residents of the urban area;
- 00 cases in residents of the rural area;
- 00 cases in patients younger than 12 years;
- 00 deaths.
Overview of Covid-19 cases to date:
- 9,634 confirmed cases
- 9,520 recovered
- 106 deaths
- 08 patients in isolation at the moment
- 00 patients hospitalized in regular beds in the municipality
- 00 patients hospitalized in regular beds outside the municipality
- 00 patients admitted to the ICU
general flu syndrome
- 13 people in isolation with general flu syndrome
- 32,700 patients notified
- 32,581 recovered patients
- 23,061 patients discarded from Covid-19
- 22,959 tests through the Unified Health System (SUS)
- 05 cases under investigation at the moment
Obs.: The data is updated daily by NOTIFICA COVID.