In an electronic election held on Thursday (1st), through the Votus system, the triple list of candidates for the position of Attorney General of Justice of Amazonas for the biennium 2022-2024 was defined. Among the seven candidates registered, Alberto Rodrigues do Nascimento Júnior was the most voted, with 113 votes, followed by Lílian Maria Pires Stone, with 88 votes and Cley Barbosa Martins, with 69 votes.
The list with the names of the three most voted candidates will be forwarded to the State Governor, Wilson Lima, this Friday (2), the first working day after the vote. The head of the State Executive Branch can appoint any of the members of the list to occupy the position of Attorney General of Justice of Amazonas, having 15 days to choose.
Triple list for choosing the Attorney General of Justice of Amazonas for the biennium 2022-2024. — Photo: Publicity/MPAM
The result of the calculation was generated by the Votus system immediately after the end of the voting, as follows:
- Attorney General and current Attorney General, Alberto Rodrigues do Nascimento: 113 votes
- Prosecutor, Cley Barbosa Martins: 69 votes
- Prosecutor, Edinaldo Aquino Medeiros: 59 votes
- Prosecutor, Géber Mafra Rocha: 31 votes
- Prosecutor, Lílian Maria Pires Stone: 88 votes
- Prosecutor, Luiz Alberto Dantas de Vasconcelos: 46 votes
- Prosecutor, Walber Luís Silva do Nascimento: 28 votes