Photo: Image bank
Increase people’s access to primary care services and the bond between the population and the team. With this objective, the Previne Brasil program encourages Brazilian municipalities to adhere to specific programs based on mechanisms that make managers and professionals responsible for the people they assist. Based on the seven indicators evaluated by the program, Blumenau managed to improve the Final Synthetic Indicator (ISF) score from 6.56 to 7.78, within a year, calculated according to data recorded in the Health Information System for Primary Care (Sisab) and monitored every four months.
“Health has always been and still is one of the management’s priorities and the result that primary care achieved shows that we are on the right path, improving the quality of health care provided to our population day by day. With a lot of transparency and commitment, we will continue working to improve”, says Mayor Mário Hildebrandt.
The Secretary of Health Promotion, Marcelo Lanzarin, comments that the result is the result of improvements in management processes, the qualification of the network and, mainly, the commitment of health employees. “The improvement in indicators is directly linked to the quality of the service offered to the population”.
Recognize the results achieved and the effectiveness or need for improvement of intervention strategies; support the definition of priorities and planning of actions to improve the quality of PHC; and promoting the democratization and transparency of management are among the objectives of monitoring indicators.
1. pregnant women with at least six prenatal consultations performed
2. pregnant women undergoing tests for syphilis and HIV
3. pregnant women with dental care performed
4. women with cytopathology collection at PHC
5. one-year-old children vaccinated at PHC against diphtheria, tetanus, whooping cough, hepatitis B, infections caused by Haemophilus influenzae type B and inactivated poliomyelitis
6. people with hypertension, with consultation and blood pressure measured during the semester
7. people with diabetes, with consultation and glycated hemoglobin requested during the semester
Communications advisor: Elaine Malheiros
posted on 11/01/2023 08:48 – 252 views
Photo: Image bank