The result of the expert report on the case of the man who died while having a hair implant in Feira de Santana, came out this Thursday (1st), according to information from the Civil Police of the city. The document points out that Cláudio Marcelo de Almeida, 50, died after intoxication due to the anesthetic applied during the procedure.
According to the delegate in charge of the case, Dr. Ludmilla Vilas Boas, intoxication does not constitute an allergic process. The initial information obtained is that the application was not performed by an anesthesiologist, but there are no details on whether this was also related to death.
With the result, the doctor who performed the procedure may respond for manslaughter, when there is no intention to kill.
According to the Civil Police of Feira de Santana, from this result of the report, the police procedure will be finalized and forwarded to Justice next week. After that, the Court may decide whether or not to indict the doctor who performed the procedure on the patient.
Cláudio Marcelo de Almeida died after feeling sick at a hair implant clinic, on March 27 this year in Feira de Santana, 100 kilometers from Salvador.
At the time, Cláudio was rescued to Hospital Geral Clériston Andrade (HGCA), but he could not resist. The unit’s staff reported that he arrived at the scene with a cardiorespiratory arrest.
At the time, the police reported that the clinic called the Mobile Emergency Care Service (Samu), however the patient arrived at the hospital lifeless.
After the death, family members of the trader and people from the team responsible for the hair transplant were heard. Cláudio’s widow claims that she found him lying on the floor of the office and accuses the doctor of negligence. The professional was heard by the police in April and denied information passed on by the victim’s family.
See more state news at g1 Bahia.