The Ombudsman’s Office for Children and Adolescents in Dourados will hold a joint effort today (03/02) to assist parents who were unable to get places in ceims and schools, as well as those who had assignments outside the chosen options.
The joint effort will start at 7 am, at the Public Defender’s Office, located at Rua Firmino Vieira de Matos, 1297, central region of the city.
100 people will be served on a first-come, first-served basis and the target audience is people who were not assigned to any Ceim/school or people who were assigned outside of the three pre-registration options.
People who attend need to bring the following documents:
- child’s birth certificate;
- proof of residence of the person responsible in the name of the father/mother (if it is in the name of a third party, it is necessary to bring a declaration from the owner)
- proof of registration/pre-registration;
- – if the father/mother has enrolled at a school outside of the three options, it is also necessary to bring proof of enrollment
- proof of income of those responsible (payslip);
- proof of non-assignment (this can be a printout of the digital registration page that states that the child was not assigned or assigned to a school outside the three pre-registration options).
Tags: Public defenders office hold joint effort today parents didnt places Dourados Agora