By Eduardo Luiz
02/02/2024, 6:55 pm
One year in advance, Cimed’s partnership with Palmeiras came to an end. Via InstagramJoão Adibe, owner of the pharmaceutical industry, announced the breach of the contract and explained the reasons.
“Our contract has come to an end, but my passion for Palmeiras will always be the same. At this point we decided to redirect our resources to other initiatives more aligned with the business. We will continue with our commitment to sport and with immense respect and gratitude for the entire Palmeiras family – a partnership marked by achievements. Thank you and Avanti Palestra!”, published the executive.
The agreement between Palmeiras and Cimed was announced in September 2022 and should run until the end of 2024. The company’s brand was printed on the sleeves of the shirts of the women’s and youth teams, on backdrops at the Academy, at Allianz Parque, and on social media. For just over 1 year of partnership, Cimed paid R$3 million to Verdão.
Along with the text, João Adibe, who is a declared Palmeirense, published a video. Watch below:
MOST READ FROM PTD:
1. Notes from Red Bull Bragantino 0 x 1 Palmeiras
2. Willian José at Palmeiras? Spanish press reports possibility
3. Palmeiras organizes Fan Fest for fans to watch the Super Cup
4. Juventus announces signing of Palmeiras youth defender
5. Endrick makes a beautiful individual play and assists in Brazil’s victory; look