Treze confirmed early this Tuesday evening the steering wheel Matheus Chaves, 25 years old, as a reinforcement for the team for next season. The athlete, who was defending the colors of Anapolina-GO, is the team’s 21st signing for 2024. The expectation, according to the black and white board, is that the thirteen year squad will have around 29 players, that is, Galo da Borborema is in the final stretch of forming his team.
Matheus Chaves has spent time at several football clubs in the Northeast, mainly on the Bahia-Maranhão axis. The steering wheel passed Maranhão, Victory of the Conquest, Itabuna, Galicia and, finally, he competed in the 2nd division of the Campeonato Goiano with the Anapolina-GO. Matheus is the sixth reinforcement for the defensive position in the midfield of coach William De Mattia’s team. The athlete will compete for position with Roberto, Edmundo, Pedro Junior, Gabriel It is Juninho.
Speaking to ge, the executive football management of Galo da Borborema stated that the Treze squad for the 2024 season, where the club from the São José neighborhood will compete, in addition to the Campeonato Paraibano, the Brazilian and Northeast cups and Series D of the Brazilian Championship , will have around 29 names. The expectation, in fact, is that all the athletes who will make up the thirteen year squad will be revealed soon.
- Goalkeepers: Igor Rayan and Andrade
- Right-backs: Guilherme Lucena and Bruno Ferreira
- Left-backs: Saimon and Higor
- Defenders: Paulo Júnior, Rafael Castro, Luiz Fernando and Pedrão
- Steering wheels: Roberto, Edmundo, Pedro Júnior, Gabriel, Juninho and Matheus Chaves
- Socks: Rickelme
- Attackers: Vitão, Lucas Mineiro, Adailson and Jonatha
- Technician: William De Mattia