Libertadores Champion with Fluminense, being the team’s captain and main defender, Nino will leave the club after the 2023 Club World Cup. According to the GE portal, the defender will play for Nottingham Forest, in England.
In view of this, the European club signaled to Tricolor das Laranjeiras that it will invest the value of 7 million euros (equivalent to 36.7 million reais) to sign the number 33 in January 2024. The report says that this is the value of the termination fine.
However, Fluzão will receive 60% of the value (R$22 million), since the other 40% of the economic rights (R$14.68 million) belong to Criciúma, the team that trained the player. Furthermore, Flu’s board managed to guarantee Nino’s 20% interest in a future sale.
Therefore, it is worth highlighting that the journalist Jorge Nicola gave the same information earlieras well as the UOL portal had also exposed this negotiation. Asked about the transfer at a press conference, the Fluminense captain preferred to avoid the subject, as it was the day before the Libertadores decision.