Cartola Express: see Rafael Lopes’ tips for the Formula 1 Brazilian GP
It’s time for the Brazilian stage of Formula 1 2023 and of course you can earn money at Cartola Express! With the market closing on Friday (03), at 2:59 pm (Brasília time), you can choose your favorite teams and drivers in the disputes between the 3rd and 5th of November. And, to help you earn money on daily fantasy, the motor sports commentator from Grupo Globo Rafael Lopes brings tips for captain, team and surprise pilot (see the video above).
With several scouts and scores that go beyond the final position in the race, card holders will compete for R$11,500 in prizes. It’s the perfect opportunity for you to turn your knowledge in the world of racing into money.
Disputes will be available until next Friday, the 3rd, at 3pm (Brasília time)
You must define a captain, who will have his final score multiplied by 1.25. Only pilots can be captains. Current two-time world champion and winner of 14 of the 17 races of the season so far, Rafael Lopes’ tip for the US GP is the safety ball: the Dutchman Max Verstappen.
– The safety ball is Max Verstappen. We will still have the sprint race, which gives even more points in the game.
Rafael Lopes kept his choice of the Qatar GP and went again with the traditional McLaren. It is important to remember that, if you select two drivers from the same team, this team cannot be selected for your team. Apart from this addendum, any of the ten teams can represent their team.
– Mercedes has been growing very well since Austin, with the debut of the new floor, and in the Mexican GP they placed Hamilton in second place. So it’s a good bet thinking about the car you’re going to choose for this race.
Daniel Ricciardo (Alpha Tauri) – C$ 13.50
The rider with the lowest price will automatically be set as a “Surprise Rider” and will receive a 1.25 multiplier on their score. Rafael mentioned some drivers for this dispute and the chosen one was the Australian Ricciardo, from Alpha Tauri.
– One of the good choices is Alexander Albon, from Williams, who should do well at Interlagos. Daniel Ricciardo did very well in the Mexican GP and is on a high in the hope of trying to replace Sérgio Pérez at RBR next season.
- Your team must consist of five drivers and a team;
- The value of cards varies for each dispute;
- If you select two drivers from the same team, this team cannot be selected for your team;
- You must define a captain, who will have his final score multiplied by 1.25. Only pilots can be captains;
- The pilot with the lowest price will automatically be defined as “Surprise Pilot” and will receive a 1.25 multiplier on his score;
- If a driver is substituted for any reason and does not compete in the Sprint Race and/or the Main Race, the points accumulated by the replacement driver will count towards the main driver.
See the preview analysis of the São Paulo Formula 1 GP