Everything about Enem 2023: what to take, what usually appears on the test and tips for writing a perfect score
The main recommendation for this Saturday is rest and, of course, check it out one last time how to get to the test location It is separate what you need to take. (See more below).
“Prioritizing a moment of leisure and having a peaceful eve will prepare the body and mind for the marathon the next day”, explains Lúcio Fernandes, organizer of the Pindamonhangaba Community Course, in the interior of São Paulo.
Below, see tips for the day before the test:
1 – Avoid reviewing the content
With the tension caused by the proximity of the exam, your brain is not at the best time to absorb information. “Quite the opposite! Nervousness can cause wrong relationships and generate mental confusion on the day of the test”, says Fernandes.
So, if you don’t want to compromise your study time so far, it’s best to relax.
2 – Choose light foods
Food eaten the day before the exam can impact candidates’ disposition and concentration on the day of the test.
Heavy and fatty foods take time to be digested and cause a feeling of heaviness and drowsiness. On the other hand, fruits and vegetables, or a balanced meal, generate energy and well-being.
— Pâmela Ribeiro, nutritionist
Alcoholic drinks can also compromise performance. So, no drinking the day before and arriving to take the test hungover.
3 – Do relaxing activities
To rest your mind the day before the exam, the tip is to read a book, watch a film, do some physical exercise or practice any other activity that is enjoyable.
This moment of leisure will help to calm down and reduce anxiety.
4 – Check if you have everything you need
Some items are mandatory for the exam and, to avoid unnecessary nervousness and rush on the day of the test, it is best to check if you have everything you need the day before.
- Transparent ballpoint pen with black ink (bring at least two in case one fails);
- ID or other official document with photo (digital documents are also valid);
- Registration confirmation card;
- Snack (ideally take food that gives energy, such as chocolates, nuts and cereal bars) and water in a transparent bottle (the packaging must not have a label). The snack may be inspected by the room inspector.
5 – Get a good night’s sleep
Sleeping well will prepare your brain for a busy day and make it easier to concentrate. Furthermore, sleep also impacts the body’s disposition.
The opposite can also happen if the candidate has an insufficient night’s sleep. Therefore, prioritize resting the night before.
More than 3.9 million people are registered to take the test.
- 45 language questions (40 in Portuguese and 5 in English or Spanish);
- 45 human science questions; It is
- 45 math questions; It is
- 45 natural science questions.
⌚ See the application times (in the Brasília time zone):
Gates opening: 12pm
- Closing the gates: 1pm
- Start of the tests: 1:30 p.m.
- End of the tests on the 1st day: 7pm
- End of the tests on the 2nd day: 6:30 p.m.
The candidate will only be able to leave with the Question Booklet in the last 30 minutes before the end of the test.