Every week, the Digital Look presents the list of Netflix’s main releases, with emphasis on original content. And between November 20th and 26th, Tudum streaming will receive several films and series on its platform.
This week, Netflix receives, among other original productions, the reality show based on the hit series, Round 6: The Challenge and also the new Japanese anime My Daemon.
Let’s look at the list of releases for the week between November 20th and 26th on Netflix:
Monday – 11/20
- Tagged: The History of Racism in the USA
- Film | Netflix Original | Documentary | Release Year: 2023 (USA)
- Oscar® winner Roger Ross Williams directs the adaptation of Stamped From the Beginning. Published in 2016, the book by Dr. Ibram United.
Tuesday – 11/21
- Film | Netflix Original | Children’s | Comedy | Release Year: 2023 ()
- Actor and comedian Adam Sandler (Hotel Transylvania, Afinado no Amor) is hilarious in this musical comedy that narrates the last year of elementary school from the perspective of the class pet. Leo (Sandler) is a 74-year-old lizard who has been trapped in a Florida classroom for decades, sharing the terrarium where he lives with a turtle (Bill Burr). Upon discovering that he only has one year left to live, he comes up with an escape plan to make the most of the time he has left, but ends up involved in the problems of the students and a cruel teacher. Who knew this would be such a weird and fulfilling bucket list?
Wednesday – 11/22
- Round 6: The Challenge — Season 1
- Series (1 Season) | Netflix Original | Reality Show | Release Year: 2023 (USA)
- In this competition series, 456 participants give their all in games inspired by the series that conquered the world, with constant eliminations and a prize of 4.56 million dollars. Are you ready to follow the surprises, twists and challenges that will happen?
- From Africa to the USA: A Gastronomic Journey — Season 2
- Series (2 Seasons) | Netflix Original | Documentary | Release Year: 2023 (USA)
- In Season 2 of the immersive documentary series From Africa to America: A Gastronomic Journey, host Stephen Satterfield travels across the United States to explore how African-American cuisine has fueled social justice movements, transformed communities, and powerfully stimulated cultural creativity in the U.S. and lasting.
- Nobody Needs to Believe Me
- Film | Netflix Original | Drama | Comedy | Suspense | Release Year: 2023 (Spain)
- In the plot, “Juan travels with his girlfriend Valentina to pursue a doctorate in Literature in Barcelona. But before leaving Mexico, he becomes involved in a criminal network, which inspires him to write the novel of his dreams, while his life takes absurd and sinister turns.”
- Mike Birbiglia: The Old Man and the Pool
- Special | Netflix Original | Stand-Up | Comedy | Release Year: 2023 (USA)
- Comedian Mike Birbiglia takes the stage and gets real about puppets, people who are always late and the dangers of being a funny guy.
Thursday – 11/23
- My Daemon — Season 1
- Series (1 Season) | Netflix Original | Anime | Action | Adventure | Release Year: 2023 (Japan)
- The adventures of a boy and a demonic creature: Studio Igloo, the Thai production company that has been gaining prominence in the market, begins work on an original story by Hirotaka Adachi (better known as Otsuichi)
- My Little Pony: Make Your Mark — Chapter 6
- Series (1 Season) | Netflix Original | Drawing | Children’s | Release Year: 2023 (USA)
- In My Little Pony: Make Your Mark we follow little pony Sunny Starscout on new adventures. After the events of the movie My Little Pony: Next Generation, Sunny teams up with Hitch, Pipp, Zipp and Izzy to save the day with lots of magic and the unbeatable power of friendship.
Friday – 11/24
- An Almost Perfect Family
- Miniseries | Netflix Original | Suspense | Drama | Release Year: 2023 (Sweden)
- Adam, Ulrika and their 19-year-old daughter Stella are a normal middle-class family living on the outskirts of Lund. However, what seemed like a perfect life falls apart when Stella is arrested on a serious charge. The couple wants to do everything they can to help their daughter, but do they really know her… or each other?
- Replacing Chef Chico — Season 1
- Series (1 Season) | Netflix Original | Drama | Release Year: 2023 (Philippines)
- After the head chef falls into a coma, the dedicated sous-chefs must fill his place. When a chef falls into a coma, it is up to his sous-chefs to organize the kitchen, to guarantee the quality of the dishes and prevent the luxury Filipino restaurant where they work from closing its doors.
- Unstable Union
- Film | Netflix Original | Romantic Comedy | Release Year: 2023 (Brazil)
- Alex and Eva decide to get married in the same place where their paths crossed, but a series of hilarious mishaps delay their journey to the altar.
- Elena Sabe
- Film | Netflix Original | Drama | Release Year: 2023 (Argentina)
- Based on the famous novel by Claudia Piñeiro, “Elena Sabe” tells the fascinating story of a mother who tries to understand her daughter’s death while battling the physical challenges caused by a rapidly advancing illness.
- Last Call to Istanbul
- Film | Netflix Original | Romance | Drama | Release Year: 2023 (Türkiye)
- “Last Call to Istanbul” is a story about New York, love and second chances. Serin and Mehmet arrive on a flight from Istanbul to New York and meet by chance at the airport. In the USA, the two end up living an unforgettable night of emotion, desire and temptation. They spend the best time of their lives together, but there’s just one problem: they’re both married.
- Doi Boy
- Film | Netflix Original | Drama | Release Year: 2023 (Thailand)
- In Thailand, a refugee creates a new identity as a sex worker and finds himself caught up in a client’s dangerous schemes that could lead to a better life.
- Helloládé — Season 1
- Series (1 Season) | Netflix Original | Drama | Comedy | Release Year: 2023 (Nigeria)
- Two friends suddenly become rich, in an unexpected way. It seems too good to be true, until they get involved in a money laundering scheme.