Admitted professionals will have salaries of up to R$ 10.8 thousand per month; check out
The Consortium of Health of the Municipalities of the West of Paraná (CONSAMU) divulges the accomplishment of the Public Contest that has as objective the admission of professionals that have medium, technical and superior levels.
According to the public notice, 234 vacancies will be filled in addition to the formation of a reserve register, distributed among the following positions:
- Cafelândia – PR: AID DRIVER (1);
- Captain Leonidas Marques – PR: Nursing Technician – SAMU (1);
- Cascavel – PR: Administrative Agent – Consamu (20); Counter; SAMU nurse (1); Nurse -UPA/Hospital (10); Nurse – SAMU (6); Pharmacist Initial Capacity: Consamu (2); Physiotherapist ; Physician -SAMU (1); Doctor -UPA/Hospital/Macroregulation (3); Physician -SAMU (1); Doctor -UPA/Hospital/Macroregulation (13); Driver Rescuer (8); Radio Operator (4); Auxiliary Technician of Medical Regulation-Tarm’s (4); Nursing Technician – SAMU(13); Nursing Technician – UPA/Hospital (51); Pharmacy Technician (3); Occupational Safety Technician;
- Corbelia – PR: Driver Rescuer (1); Nursing Technician (2);
- Guaira – PR: Nurse – SAMU; Nurse -UPA; Doctor – 12 Hours -UPA (4); Doctor – 24 Hours – UPA (5); Nursing Technician – UPA (6);
- Marshal Cândido Rondon – PR: Nurse -UPA (5); Pharmacist (1); Doctor – 12 Hours – UPA (1); Doctor – 24 Hours – UPA (4); Driver Rescuer; Nursing Technician – SAMU (1); Nursing Technician – UPA (10);
- Pallottine – PR: Driver Rescuer (1); Nursing Technician (2);
- Iguaçu Falls – PR: Nurse -SAMU (1); Doctor – SAMU (2); Driver Rescuer (1); Nursing Technician (1);
- Santa Helena – PR: Doctor – SAMU (1); Driver Rescuer (1);
- São José das Palmeiras – PR: Driver Rescuer (1);
- Terra Roxa – PR: Nursing Technician (2);
- Toledo – PR: Administrative Agent (5); Social Worker (1); Nurse – UPA (5); Nurse – SAMU; Pharmacist – UPA; Doctor – 12 Hours – UPA (4); Doctor – 24 – UPA (7); Doctor – 24 Hours -SAMU; Driver Rescuer (Ambulance Driver) (1); Nutritionist (1); Nursing Technician (15);
- Três Barras do Paraná – PR: Rescuer Driver (Ambulance Driver).
It should be noted that among the total number of vacancies offered, there are those that are aimed at people who fit the items specified in the public notice.
To compete for one of the opportunities, candidates must prove the required secondary, technical and higher education, as well as registration with the respective class council, minimum age of 18 years, among other requirements contained in the public notice.
The admitted professionals will work from 12 to 40 hours per week and will have salaries in the amount of R$ 1,698.79 to R$ 10,880.29 per month.
Procedures for participation
To participate, interested parties must register between September 6, 2022 and October 3, 2022, exclusively via the internet through the website of Uniwest.
It is worth mentioning that the amount of the registration fee in the amount of R$ 80.00 to R$ 150.00 must be paid until October 4, 2022. However, candidates who meet the requirements specified in the public notice may request the fee waiver application from September 6 to 16, 2022.
With regard to the classification of registered candidates, it will be composed of objective proofof an eliminatory and qualifying nature scheduled to be held on October 23, 2022.
That said, the syllabus will be composed of questions on Portuguese language, mathematics, computing, general and specific knowledge.
there will also be physical fitness testscheduled to be held on November 6, 2022 and title analysisaccording to the scoring criteria specified in the notice.
The validity period of this Public Tender will be one year, counted from the approval of the final result, with the possibility of extension for an equal period.