After a week of cold and temperature sensation below 0ºC in Belo Horizonte, on the weekend, the temperature will increase. According to the Civil Defense, Saturday (3/9) will have clear to partly cloudy skies. The minimum temperature is around 12°C and the maximum is estimated at 29°C. Minimum relative humidity is around 25% late.
On Sunday (4/9), the temperature should rise a little more and stay between 14°C and 30°C. The day will be clear, with few clouds and a relative humidity of 40%, according to the National Institute of Meteorology (Inmet).
Saturday will be partly cloudy in the Jequitinhonha, Mucuri and Rio Doce Valleys. The other regions of the state will have clear sky and dry fog.
On Sunday, the day will be cloudy to partly cloudy with a chance of drizzle in the South and Southwest, Campo das Vertentes and Zona da Mata.
In the valleys of Jequitinhonha, Mucuri, Rio Doce, partly cloudy sky. The other regions of Minas have clear to partially cloudy skies with dry fog.
The Civil Defense issued an alert this Friday (2/9) of low air humidity in BH. According to the institution, a dry air mass favors low levels of relative humidity of around 30% in the afternoon. The alert is valid until Sunday night (4/9).
On days of low humidity, the Civil Defense recommends:
– Hydrate during the day;
– Prefer light and fresh foods, such as salads, fruits, grilled meats;
– Avoid fried foods;
– Sleep in an airy place, moistened by humidifiers, or put a basin with water;
– Avoid physical activities outdoors and sun exposure between 10 am and 5 pm;
– Avoid baths with very hot water, so as not to potentiate the drying of the skin, if necessary use moisturizer;
– In case of respiratory problems, look for a specialist;
– In case of forest or forest fire, immediately notify the Fire Department (193), Civil Defense (199) or Military Police (190).