A man was shot dead by a group of at least six people in the early afternoon of this Wednesday, 31, in the Comasa neighborhood, in Joinville. According to the Military Police, the man was killed inside a thrift store.
The case happened around 18:15, on Maria Zilda Budal Alves street, in the Comasa neighborhood. In a report to the PM, the applicant reported that six men entered the victim’s mother’s thrift store and shot the man.
After that, they would have entered the victim’s vehicle and moved towards the Espinheiros neighborhood. However, the suspects stopped on Rua Agostinho dos Santos and set the vehicle on fire.
According to information from the Military Police, the men fled in a Chevrolet Astra model car. There is no information about the victim’s motivation or identification.
The Joinville Volunteer Fire Department was called to fight the fire in the vehicle. The Civil Police and the Scientific Police were at the scene.
– Criminals try to extort and threaten to rob businesses in Brusque
– Head-on collision between car and motorcycle leaves one person injured at Dom Joaquim, in Brusque
– Brusque closes the hiring of coach Gilson Kleina for the sequel to the season
– Young man is arrested on the first day of selling drugs with more than 40 crack stones in Blumenau
– Man tries to steal whiskey in trade, but is stopped by security guards in Jaraguá do Sul
Learn all about the 2022 Elections:
– Latest news
– Special reports and frequently asked questions
– Names, numbers and information of candidates
– Watch now:
Know details of the renovation of Hotel Monthez, in Brusque