Young man is shot dead in the north of Santa Catarina
Victim has been identified
A young man was shot dead in Joinville on Friday night, 2. According to the Military Police, the victim, identified as João Vitor dos Santos, was 22 years old.
The crime took place on Estrada Timbé, in the Jardim Paraíso neighborhood, in an establishment close to a market. João Vitor was an employee of a skewer and was working there.
On social media, friends and family mourn the young man’s death. “This good boy, he never hurt anyone, always hardworking, always following his path, he is a golden boy, I will miss him”, says one of the tributes.
He died at the scene of the crime. So far there is no information about the author or motivation of the crime.
Read the highlights of the week:
1. Accumulation of snails: invasive species is seen on several streets in Brusque and biologists explain risks
2. After almost 30 years, a businessman who lived in Parque Leopoldo Moritz hands over keys to city hall
3. Brusque City Hall opens public health competition; find out how to sign up
4. Two men are charged with four manslaughters after the death of young people in a BMW in Balneário Camboriú
5. New bridge in Brusque may remain without headwaters for more than a year after the work is completed
Watch right now!
Bold project causes chapel to be demolished for new construction in Lageado Baixo | Guabiruba Temples: