Unioeste released the results of the 2024 entrance exam at 5pm this Friday (02). In Cascavel, the meeting and announcement of the result was held in front of the rectory.
This year’s edition is one of the biggest in recent times with a 62.69% increase in the number of registrations, when compared to the last Unioeste entrance exam.
Candidates approved in the first call, after the celebration, can begin organizing for enrollment, which begins next week. You need to pay attention to the website www.unioeste.br/vestibular.
The official list of approved candidates is posted on the wall of each campus. The official result in PDF format must be published at 10pm on the Unioeste website (www.unioeste.br/vestibular).
Below are the necessary documents:
- High School Transcript or equivalent, which proves completion of High School;
- High School Completion Diploma (in the case of a technical course) or Graduation Diploma, accompanied by a copy of the respective graduation transcript;
- Birth Certificate or Marriage Certificate or Divorce Certificate (optional);
- Civil or military identity card, containing the candidate’s place of birth (place of birth);
- CPF or proof of registration status in the Individual Taxpayer Registry (CPF), which can be obtained at www.receita.fazenda.gov.br;
- Photo of size 3×4, recent, which must be frontal and with a full view of the face
- Military document, for men over 18 years of age;
- Proof of electoral discharge, for people over 18 years of age, which can also be obtained at www.tse.jus.br.
Check the list of approved candidates below: