Brazil plays against Colombia in Paranaguá, Paraná, on December 1st and 3rd. Both matches will be broadcast on sportv.
- 01/12 – Brazil x Colombia – 9pm – sportv
- 03/12 – Brazil x Colombia – 11:45 am – sportv
Rarine arrived at Female in March and helped Corujão do Oeste return to the semifinals of the Women’s Futsal League (LFF) after nine years.
Twelve of the 14 athletes called up competed, or are still competing, in the LFF and Rarine comments to ge the competitiveness of the national championship.
— We know that both in Brazil and abroad we have many quality athletes, but I believe that here in Brazil the League is very competitive and ends up reflecting this opportunity for all athletes.
— Very happy for the huge opportunity to defend the national team, it’s always an honor — adds Rarine.
Caroline Bezerra arrived at Barateiro 13 years ago, first as a player and then as part of the team’s technical committee as a supervisor, a position in which she continues to this day and which led to her first call-up to the Brazilian futsal team.
— This year we had the athlete Bella being called up, so we always wait and root for the athletes, and when I received the call-up I was very happy. I’m sure this will be a great challenge, but it will also be a huge experience. It is recognition of my work and Barateiro. I will be representing the club and our city — says Bezerra.
The technical committee is completed by coach Wilson Sabóia, assistant coach Lucas Fernandes, physiotherapist Renato Moretani, physical trainer Lívia Almeida, goalkeeper trainer Alê Politzer, performance analyst Allan Peloggia, doctor Dr. Natália Mourão, wardrobe manager Felipe Amaral da Silva and administrator Sandra Sampaio.
See the selected athletes
- Goalkeepers: Desiree (Taboão da Serra) and Lelê (ADTB);
- Fixed: Greice (Pato Branco), Marina (Celemaster) and Bruna (Londrina);
- Wings: Alana (Taboão da Serra), Dany (Londrina), Rarine (Female), Emily (Burela/ESP), Maria Clara (ADEF) and Camilinha (Cascavel);
- Pivots: Jaque Nunes (Cascavel), Kassia Ellen (ADTB) and Evelin Calou (São José).