The journalism of (Rede Matogrossense de Comunicação) is to be congratulated! On Tuesday night (14), journalists Gustavo Arakaki and José Câmara won the “MS Industrial Journalism Award 2023″, from Fiems (Federation of Industries of Mato Grosso do Sul), in the internet category.
The duo competed with journalistic productions from communications professionals from Campo Grande and the announcement was made at a ceremony at Casa da Indústria.
“The paper that tells stories: printing industries in MS combine with technology and resist sustainably”. This was the theme of the winning multiplatform report, published on g1 MS.
The material shows the stories of businesspeople from Mato Grosso do Sul who experienced the transformations in the printing sector and addresses methods that make companies in the sector remain firm, profitable and still on the path to being socio-environmental.
Text, photos and videos make up the material. Want to check out the full report? CLICK HERE!
Check out the final result of the MS Industrial Journalism Award 2023 below:
- 1st place: José Câmara and Gustavo Arakaki (g1 MS) – “The paper that tells stories: graphic industries in MS combine with technology and resist sustainability”
- 2nd place: Thalya Godoy Da Silveira (Midiamax) – “Children of the earth: ceramic production grows 5 times in line with sustainability in Mato Grosso do Sul”
Television Journalism Category
- 1st place: Cleber Gellio Da Silva, Eliane Ferreira, Cleiton Bernardi, Alvaro Roneis And Hernani Sucolloti (SBT) – “Sustainable Energies”
- 2nd place: Willian Franco, Aline Barreto, Márcio Balbuena, Thiago Funes and Thiago Fontoura (MS Record) – “Industrial sector demands environmental commitment in cotton production”
- 1st place: Marcos Maluf (O Estado MS) – “Extraordinary trash: scrap goes the other way, is reborn in the industry and sheds light on green mobility”
- 1st place: Marcos Rivany, Rodrigo Do Nascimento Rodrigues, Thiago Rafael Stirmer and Thiago Feitosa Fontoura (Rádio Cidade FM) – “The efficient industry”
- 2nd place: Mara Riveiros (Sound Radio) – “Mato Grosso do Sul is a national highlight in renewable energy”
- 1st place: Michelly Perez (O Estado) – “Industry emits less than 0.5% of greenhouse gases”
- 2nd place: Bruno Arce (O Estado) – “Green industry MS moves the sector, transforms into energy and surfs on sustainability”
- Cleber Gellio Da Silva, Eliane Ferreira, Cleiton Bernardi, Alvaro Roneis And Hernani Sucolloti (SBT) – “Sustainable Energy”
- 1st place: Carlos Ferreira (Band FM) – “MS changes the game and shows that it knows how to industrialize consciously”
- 2nd place: Thalita Vieira E Dayane Leice (Nova FM) – “Mato Grosso do Sul, The Green Giant of Brazil that is a success in forestry”
- 1st place: Larissa Fonseca Batistoti Da Silva (A Gazeta News) – “With more sustainable practices, industry drives the development of MS”
- 2nd place: – Hosana de Lourdes Maria Lima (Tudo do MS) – “Maracaju: agribusiness hub champion in grain production in Mato Grosso do Sul”
- 1st place: Maísse Cunha (O Liberal) – “Green Currency”, carbon credit is the new commitment to sustainability in the industrial sector”
- 2nd place: Ana Cristina Santos De Souza (Jornal do Povo) – “Industries seek sustainable alternatives to reduce the volume of waste in landfills”