The Rio Grande do Norte Water and Sewage Company (Caern) launched a public competition with 33 vacancies, distributed across five higher-level positions and four technical-level positions. Salaries offered vary between R$4,198.11 and R$8,746.10.
Registration will begin at 2pm on Thursday (16th) and continue until December 20th, on the institution’s website. The fee is R$120 for higher-level candidates and R$100 for technical level candidates.
In total, there are 33 immediate vacancies, in addition to reserve registration, for the following positions:
- Building Technician – 6 vacancies;
- Environmental Control Technician – 6 vacancies;
- Mechanical Technician – 6 vacancies;
- Instrumentation Technician – 6 vacancies;
- Civil Engineer – 2 vacancies
- Mechanical Engineer – 2 vacancies;
- Electrical Engineer – 2 vacancies;
- Chemical Engineer – 2 vacancies;
- Lawyer – 1 vacancy.
The starting salary for the Technical Level is R$4,198.11 and for the Higher Level it is R$8,746.10, at both levels there are also benefits defined in the Collective Labor Agreement.
The competition will be regionalized, with vacancies covering the Coast (region 1); Sertão Central and Seridó (region 2); West and Upper West (region 3). The minimum stay is five years in the initial capacity.
The scheduled date for the tests to be administered is February 25, 2024. The tests will be administered in Natal, Mossoró and Caicó, in two shifts.