Reservation of vacancies for nursing professionals in their first job will be discussed by Rio councilors José Cruz/Agência Brasil
Bill (PL) No. 1897, of 2023, aims to reserve vacancies in the public administration of Rio de Janeiro City Hall for nursing assistants and technicians in their first job. It will be discussed at the Rio City Council this Thursday (16th). If the proposal is approved, the reserve allocated will be 2%. However, if the number of candidates is less than the reserved places, the remaining places will be filled by other competitors.
- Opportunities: Government authorizes 99 temporary vacancies for Ministry of Culture
- Debate of the day: Committee of the Chamber of Deputies approves income tax exemption for injured police officers
To compete for vacancies, the nursing assistant and technician must prove that they have successfully participated in a professional course recognized by the public authorities, warns the PL. The text was authored by councilor Paulo Pinheiro (PSOL) and it still needs to go through two discussions before being sent to the Rio Executive.
“Non-compliance with the provisions of this Law by public bodies or entities will result in the administrative liability of their directors and responsible persons, in accordance with applicable legislation”, explains the councilor.
- EXTRA channels on WhatsApp: Subscribe to the Employment and competitions channel and receive the main news of the day
- EXTRA channels on WhatsApp: Subscribe to the Discounts, promotions and Black Friday channel and receive the main news of the day
- EXTRA channels on WhatsApp: Subscribe to the INSS, FGTS and your rights channel and receive the main news of the day
The bill received a favorable opinion from the Administration and Public Servant Affairs Committee and the Labor and Employment Committee. It is currently awaiting the opinion of the Public Health Hygiene and Social Welfare Commission.
Funpresp opens selection process for the position of Process and IT Governance Coordinator