With the Proclamation of the Republic holiday this Wednesday (15), public services and equipment in Belo Horizonte will have their operation changed.
See below what opens and closes in the capital:
- Emergency Care Units (UPAs), Odilon Behrens Metropolitan Hospital (HOB), Admission Center, Samu, Night Psychiatric Emergency Service, Mental Health Reference Centers and UPAs laboratories
They normally operate 24 hours a day.
- Health centers, Zoonosis Control Center, Traveler Health Care Service
- Social Assistance Reference Centers (CRAS)
- Shelters, Halfway Houses, Inclusive Residences, Republics and Post-Hospital Discharge
- Zoo and Botanical Garden
Open from 8am to 5pm (entrance until 4pm).
- Américo Renné Giannetti Municipal Park
Open from 7am to 9pm (entrance until 8:30pm).
Open from 8am to 5pm (entry allowed until 4pm).
- Casa Kubitschek Museum, Fashion Museum, Casa do Baile and Abílio Barreto Historical Museum
- Image and Sound Museum, Cine Santa Tereza, Francisco Nunes Theater, Marília Theater and Raul Belém Machado Theater
- Home waste collection will be carried out normally. A selective collection will not be carried out.
- Public transport in the capital will operate on a holiday timetable.
The complete list with information about the operation of all services this Wednesday is available here.