11-month-old baby dies after being hit by car in the south of Santa Catarina
According to the PM, he was under the care of his 41-year-old grandmother.
An 11-month-old baby died after being run over by a neighbor’s car in Braço do Norte, in the south of Santa Catarina, on Monday, 6.
According to the Military Police, the man reversed the car and did not see the baby in the courtyard of the house. The PM also reported that the baby was in the care of his 41-year-old grandmother.
He would have left the house to the neighbor’s land without the woman noticing. No further information was released.
1. Weather: what to expect from the change that will put an end to the sequence of dry days in Brusque
2. Young man dies after accident between motorcycle and car in Blumenau
3. Young people are arrested with 2 kg of marijuana in the center of Brusque
4. Truck carrying pigs overturns on highway in Western Santa Catarina
5. GALLERY – see who was in possession of Marlon Sassi at Acibr
Watch right now!
New generation of Bergamascos is hope to keep dialect alive in Botuverá:
Follow us on Instagram
Join the Telegram channel
Follow us on Google News