According to the PM, he was under the care of his 41-year-old grandmother.
An 11-month-old baby died after being run over by a neighbor’s car in Braço do Norte, in the south of Santa Catarina, on Monday, 6.
According to the Military Police, the man reversed the car and did not see the baby in the courtyard of the house. The PM also reported that the baby was in the care of his 41-year-old grandmother.
He would have left the house to the neighbor’s land without the woman noticing. No further information was released.
1. Military Police inaugurates the state’s 1st Ready Response Battalion in Joinville
2. Country house in Joinville is among favorite destinations on Airbnb in SC
3. Joinville obituary: check deaths in recent days
4. Cidade das Águas: event reveals news about Joinville’s first smart neighborhood
5. Streets in two neighborhoods in Joinville may have a lack of water this Wednesday
Watch right now!
Fit mayonnaise: how to make a delicious recipe with avocado, without avocado flavor:
Follow us on Instagram
Join the Telegram channel
Follow us on Google News
Enable notifications Disable notifications