The 2023 National High School Exam (Enem) is held this Sunday (5) and the next (12). In Minas Gerais, around 360 thousand candidates are registered for tests to be administered in 188 cities.
Next week, when only the exams will be held natural sciences It is mathematicsthe cutoff time is 6pm (see more guidelines below).
The city hall of BH reported this Thursday afternoon (2) that it will reinforce the timetables of 52 public transport lines, 39 conventional and 13 supplementary. The lines will run according to the Saturday timetable.
Among these lines are included 16 that do not operate on Sundaysbut due to Enem 2023, they will carry out trips with a Saturday timetable to serve students.
The subway will also have increased travel this Sunday (5). Between 5am and 11am, the interval between trains will be 15 minutes; between 11am and 2pm, the break will be 10 minutes and between 2pm and 11pm, the break will be 15 minutes.
Lines that will operate exceptionally on Sunday:
- Line 61 – Venda Nova / Centro Station – Direct
- Line 65 – Vilarinho Station / Centro Via Antônio Carlos – Direct
- Line 66 – Vilarinho Station / Center / Via Cristiano Machado Hospitals
- Line 67 – Vilarinho / Santo Agostinho Station Via Carlos Luz
- Line 85 – São Gabriel Station / Centro Via Floresta
- Line 205 – Calafate / Buritis Metro
- Line 5102 – UFMG / Santo Antônio
- Line 9502 – São Geraldo / São Francisco Via Esplanada – UFMG Service
- Line S21 – Dom Cabral / BH Shopping
- Line S31 – Petrópolis / Barreiro
- Line S32 – Itaipu / Cardoso
- Line S33 – Lindéia Millionaires
- Line S60 – Circular Venda Nova
- Line S65 – São Bernardo / Minas Caixa
- Line S66 – Tupi / Europe
- Line S92 – Esplanade / Buritis
Minas Gerais represents just under 10% of the total number of registrants. Of the 3.9 million of candidates in the country, 358,597 are in the state. About 16% of them take the tests in Belo Horizonte.
Women represent 62.6% of the total number of Minas Gerais subscriberswhile only 37.4% they are men. Over half (55%) of candidates are exempt from paying the registration fee.
The test is applied in 188 of the 853 municipalities in Minas Gerais — or around 22% of the total.
The information is on the confirmation card, along with other personal data (registration number, date, time and place of test and need for specialized care or treatment by social name).
- 45 language questions (40 in Portuguese and 5 in English or Spanish);
- 45 human science questions;
- 45 math questions;
- 45 natural science questions.
⌚ See the application times (in the Brasília time zone):
- Gates opening: 12pm
- Gates closing: 1pm
- Tests start: 1:30 pm
- End of the tests on the 1st day: 7pm
- End of the tests on the 2nd day: 6:30 pm