The preliminary answer sheet for the competition will come out this Sunday, the 5th. Uberaba/MG City Hall. The Brazilian Institute of Management and Research – IBGP publishes test answers on its website shortly after the evaluation is completed.
Candidates who have taken the objective test will compete for the 875 vacancies in mid-level positions, teaching and higher education. The remuneration for those approved, according to the registration opening notice, varies between R$ 17.54 per class hour up to BRL 4,310.04 a month.
See which positions are in demand:
- Teacher of Early Years of Elementary School (1st to 5th Year) (227);
- Early Childhood Education Teacher (425);
- Pedagogical Coordinator II (81);
- Education Inspector (9);
- Arts Teacher (4);
- Science Teacher (3);
- Physical Education Teacher (41);
- Geography Teacher (20);
- History Teacher (3);
- IT Teacher (12);
- Mathematics Teacher (38);
- Portuguese/English teacher (12).
The objective test was applied this Sunday, the day November 5, 2023in the city of Uberaba, in the state of Minas Gerais, in the morning and afternoon.
The gates opened 1 hour before the start of the tests and candidates had 3 hours to answer 40 multiple-choice questions on Portuguese content, Logical Reasoning, Computer Basics, Pedagogical Knowledge, Educational Legislation and Specific Knowledge.
Preliminary answer sheets will be available immediately after the tests are administered, from the 5pm on November 5, 2023on the website of the organizing company IBGP – https://novo.ibgpconcursos.com.br/concurso.jsp?cod=337 .
Candidates who deem it necessary will be able to lodge appeals against the preliminary answer sheet, between November 6th and 8th via the organizing company’s website – IBGP.
It will be considered approved in the objective test, the candidate who obtains at least 60% of the total points.
The preliminary result of the objective test will be made available on the day November 20th and the preliminary classification can be consulted on the day December 19, 2023.
Test of Titles
A Test of Titles, of an eliminatory and classificatory nature, will be applied to all positions. The call for submission of documents will be made on November 28th. Candidates will have from November 29th to December 1st to submit their titles.
For positions of basic education teacher – initial years of elementary school (1st to 5th year) and early childhood education teacher:
For other positions:
The competition is valid for two years, counting from the date of final approval, and may be extended for the same period, if necessary.
- Preliminary answer sheet – 05/11/2023
- Appeal period against Answer Key of Objective Test Questions – 06/11 to 08/11
- Preliminary result of the Totalization of the Objective Test – 11/20/2023
- Appeal period against the result of the Totalization of the Objective Test – 11/21 to 11/23/2023
- Call for Qualifications Test – 11/28/2023
- Period for sending titles – 11/29 to 12/01/2023
- Preliminary classification – 12/19/2023
- Final classification – 12/28/2023
- Homologation – 12/28/2023