Accident happened on Thursday
The driver of a truck died after a collision with another truck this Thursday morning, 25, on BR-101. The accident happened near the city of Araquari, in the north of the state.
According to Arteris Litoral Sul, the concessionaire that manages the highway, the rear collision was recorded around 11:30 am, at kilometer 77 in the direction of Porto Alegre (RS) on the highway.
The dead driver was driving a red Volkswagen 8150 truck with Guarapuava (PR) license plates. The other truck involved was a Ford Cargo 2428, with Canelinha plates.
The dynamics of the accident and the identity of the victim were not disclosed.
At the time of the accident, only the shoulder of the highway was blocked. Around 12:45 pm, there was a complete blockade of the highway. However, the road was reopened around 13:00, with only the shoulder blocked.
The shoulder was cleared around 3:15 pm. The peak recorded congestion was one kilometer. Traffic was fully back to normal on the stretch around 1:30 pm.
1. Procon de Brusque inspects gas stations after reducing diesel and gasoline prices for distributors
2. VIDEO – Fire hits warehouses on the banks of BR-101, in Barra Velha
3. Meet the royal candidates of the 9th Integration Festival, in Guabiruba
4. Government announces discount of up to 10.8% for the purchase of new cars
5. Brusque Military Police celebrates the battalion’s 14th anniversary
Watch right now!
Healthy banana cake: delicious and practical alternative for your routine
turn on notifications
turn off notifications
Tags: Driver dies accident involving trucks Santa Catarina highway