Sony revealed, on the afternoon of this Wednesday (15), the PS Plus Extra and Deluxe games for November 2023. Subscribers to these plans will receive several games to enjoy — all of them will be available next Tuesday (21).
Extra and Deluxe users can expect new features in all catalogues, with classic titles and much more. This month’s offering includes Teardown (launching on day one), Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen and Dead Island. See all the names:
PS Plus Extra and Deluxe
- Teardown | PS5
- Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen | PS4
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme vs. Maxi Boost On | PS4
- Dead Island: Riptide Definitive Edition | PS4
- Superliminal | PS4, PS5
- Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising | PS4, PS5
- Nobunaga’s Ambition: Taishi | PS4
PS Plus Classics
- Grandia | PS4, PS5
- Jet Moto | PS4, PS5
- Up | PS4, PS5
- Klonoa Phantasy Reverie Series | PS4/PS5
- PaRappa the Rapper 2 | PS4
Additionally, Klonoa Phantasy Reverie Series will feature difficulty adjustments and graphical improvements. Meanwhile, Jet Moto and Grandia will come with up-rendering, rewind, quick save and customizable video filters. Finally, PaRappa the Rapper 2 will have trophy support.
Use the comments field to express your opinion. What did you think of this month’s PS Plus Extra and Deluxe list?