A 91-year-old man who became famous after drinking more than 500 ml of paint thinking it was yogurt died last week. The most curious thing is that one thing had nothing to do with the other, as the confusion happened in 2019 and did not cause any health complications.
Alex Stein, Bobby’s granddaughter, stated that her grandfather thought he was in front of a jar of mint yogurt at the time, as the color was green. Strangely, even after learning that the liquid was not food, the elderly man didn’t care, and ended up not even feeling a slight pain in his stomach.
She also said that Bobby, a retired doctor, looked like a young man in an old man’s body and loved to entertain those around him. Grandpa was also a complete yogurt addict, and asked his daughter to buy about 7 liters a week.
Bobby announced at the time on his social networks that he had ingested paint and said he had no regrets. The case generated a lot of repercussion and many funny comments from his followers.
However, on the 5th of this month, Bobby passed away, leaving countless fans sad, who paid tribute to him on the web.
“Although he will be missed, he truly lived a long, happy, healthy and fulfilling life as a doctor, musician, father and grandfather,” Alex told the Daily Star tabloid.
Some internet users commented on the publication of the death of “Grandpa Comedor de Inta”, as he was nicknamed, claiming that they had a lot of laughs with his videos and that they felt very good after watching his recordings.