Marcelo de Carvalho, owner of RedeTV!, gets angry and attacks journalist: ‘Trash’ | Celebrities

Marcelo de Carvalho, owner of RedeTV!, gets angry and attacks journalist: ‘Trash’ | Celebrities
Marcelo de Carvalho, owner of RedeTV!, gets angry and attacks journalist: ‘Trash’ | Celebrities
-

O businessman Marcelo de Carvalho, owner and presenter from the TV network!, seems to have been nervous about the “provocations” of Guga Noblat, former journalist for the newspaper O Globo and the programs “CQC” and “Morning Show”. On his profile on X, formerly Twitter, Amilcare’s partner Dallevo Jr. said that the journalist is a “spreader of fake news” after publishing a video of Alexandre de Moraes.

In the video shared by Guga Noblat, minister Alexandre de Moraes, of the STF (Supreme Federal Court), talks about the need to regulate social networks in order to prevent crimes. “Regulation is necessary, not just regulation by the Superior Electoral Court, because this will be done (…) but there is a need for general regulation, by the National Congress”, he says.

Then, the former “CQC” reporter comments, without mentioning names, that “there will be Bolsonarists trembling” at the minister’s speech. “Xandão implacable warns that justice will regulate social networks. And he asks the National Congress to do the same. It was now, at the opening of work at the TSE. There will be Bolsonarists shaking and Big Tech directors suffering from insomnia this year.”

Didn’t like

Marcelo de Carvalho, for once, if irritated by Guga Noblat’s provocation and shot the journalist. “If anyone should ‘tremble’ it’s a serial disseminator of fake news like you. They are also those who hide through nicknames, those who repost rubbish without checking anything, those who run away from the truth or flatter to try to escape. Those who shouldn’t fear, boy”, wrote the owner of RedeTV!.

This Friday (02), Marcelo de Carvalho had already criticized Guga Noblat in another post, after the journalist criticized former North American president Donald Trump. “As the boy who is a fan of a healthy lifestyle at the gym obviously does not know English, he is not in the slightest condition to analyze the American electoral situation. And since I’m a good Samaritan, I randomly picked up a suggestion for an English course on Google,” he wrote, suggesting a language network next.

Read more:

The article is in Portuguese

Tags: Marcelo Carvalho owner RedeTV angry attacks journalist Trash Celebrities

-

-

NEXT Do you know who these children are? Discover the ‘cradle’ of this band in BH