69% of Portuguese people always or almost always read when they go to the toilet – Hipersuper

69% of Portuguese people always or almost always read when they go to the toilet – Hipersuper
69% of Portuguese people always or almost always read when they go to the toilet – Hipersuper

This is one of the main conclusions of the Survey on Reading Habits in the WC, promoted by the Renova brand, within the scope of its presence at the 92nd Lisbon Book Fair: 69% of Portuguese people always or almost always read when they go to the WC.

The results of the Renova Survey reveal the preference of the Portuguese for physical support: 65% of the Portuguese opt for reading on paper in the WC, whether from books, newspapers or magazines, and the remaining 35% use digital media (mobile phone, tablets or other ).

The appreciation for physical support is more evident in respondents between 55 and 64 years old, with 78% preferring to read on paper, leaving digital media in the background: 48% of Portuguese opt for a book to read in the bathroom, 35% of those questioned reveals that they prefer the mobile phone or tablet for their readings, 15% read a magazine or newspaper and the remaining 2% read cosmetic instructions.

The percentage of respondents who choose books to read in the WC is slightly higher among women (49%) compared to the percentage among men (46%), who in turn choose to use magazines or newspapers more.

The survey results also reveal that the Portuguese significantly value reading in the WC and, in case of forgetfulness, 39% reveal that they get up to get something to read.

Furthermore, according to the results of the survey on the impact that reading has on the time spent in the toilet, 90% of respondents assume that they spend more time in the bathroom when they have something to read.


The article is in Portuguese

Tags: Portuguese people read toilet Hipersuper

PREV Face-to-face book fair to be back this year in Concordia
NEXT DC BOOKS | 10/01 – Trade Journal
-

-

-

-